River Rescue 4th Ed.
Softcover 6x9 inch perfect bound, inside B&W
292 pages, 106 illustrations, 144 photographs
Appendix / Bibliography / Index. $25.00
The original is still the greatest! The fourth
edition of River Rescue is now available, and it's bigger and better than
ever—292 fact-filled pages, 106 illustrations, and 144 photographs.
- new photos and first-hand accounts of rescues
- expanded material on big-water rescue—new gear and methods
- self-rescue and rescue of others—by hand, boat, rope, and other ways
- tools and techniques—rope work, throw bags, boat handling, high- and
low-tech gear to use when seconds count
- rescue organization—leadership, teamwork, patient care, evacuation,
"The authoritative reference for canoe, kayak, and raft—from beginner
self-rescue to big river teamwork."